StudioWeb: a Proven Vocational Code Curriculum
There is a growing awareness in the value of vocational education. For many students, college and university may not be their best choice, so it makes sense prepare them with valuable in demand skills.
With that in mind, it’s safe to say that coding and programming, is the 21st century vocational skill.
StudioWeb’s unique curriculum
A vocationally capable code curriculum is hard to find. In fact, I haven’t found any other than StudioWeb.
This is probably because to create an effective set of courses, that teach both practical coding skills and theory, the courses (and software) has to be created by someone who:
- Has teaching experience and skill.
- Has commercial experience writing code.
- Is an accomplished presenter and author.
Seven years ago, when I first designed the software and course structure for StudioWeb, I was able to pour into it my years of experience teaching code, creating courses, and writing commercial software. I believe this combination, was a key reason why StudioWeb’s curriculum has proven to be so popular with students and teachers.
StudioWeb takes away the pain of teaching and learning code
A huge problem with code courses these days, is that for both teachers and students, it can be painful process. Things are not clear, many hit roadblocks with no answers, and students come out with no discernible skills. Finally, teachers have no way of measuring if they had an impact on their students.
From a teacher’s perspective, what does StudioWeb offer?
- Easy prep: with no prior coding skills, teachers are up and running in just 30 minutes!
- Easily assess: StudioWeb automatically tracks your students progress, and even generates accurate grades by course, chapter and lesson. Grades are exportable in Excel format too!
- Built in hinting and help for students – it is impossible that students get stuck on a lesson or concept.
From a students perspective, what does StudioWeb offer?
- Fun, engaging lessons.
- Students learn real-world coding skills.
- Students get instant feedback and rewards, as they learn valuable coding and programming skills. These are skills that students can use to get a job with, start freelancing, or start a business.
If you want to learn more or try a demo, feel free to contact me.