Starting your Web Design Class
Getting your web design class up and running is easy with StudioWeb.
The steps are:
- We set up your StudioWeb classroom(s), where each student gets their own user ID.
- Teachers give students their IDs, and they log in and start with the HTML course.
- As your students watch the videos and answer quiz questions, the StudioWeb software tracks their progress auto generating grades for you by course, chapter and even the lesson!
- You have the option to assign them projects that we provide. The projects start on ch3 of the HTML course.
- We provide an easy to use grading rubric for the projects. Even teachers who don’t know code, can accurately assess student work with help of the grading rubric. Using the projects is optional, since the StudioWeb auto grading is very accurate.
It is practically impossible for students to get stuck on a lesson, given how the StudioWeb app and courses are designed. But, if ever a question should come up (and you don’t have an answer,) the course creator (Stefan) will be able to answer questions the same day.
… I make it a point to be in contact with teachers. I am able to do this since we get so few questions!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.