StudioWeb 4 is Live and is Packed with New Features.
November 30, 2018
The newly released StudioWeb 4 has many new features teachers have been asking for. Here are some highlights:
- Teachers can reset student progress on the chapter, lesson and even question.
- Teachers can now allow students to skip chapters they don’t want students to do.
- Teachers can set whether students can update their profiles: name, password.
- Teachers can assign / revoke courses on a per student basis.
- StudioWeb now provides district and school level performance reporting. All classroom statistics can be monitored on a single page.
- Videos are now streamed from multiple sources.
- We now provide closed captioning (CC) on all our videos.
- StudioWeb 4 tracks the average time it takes each student to answer questions, and compares it to the classroom average.
- Class leading reporting and sorting for grades and other assessments.
- Massive performance increase, since StudioWeb 4 is a total rewrite from scratch, using the latest tech.
If you would like to demo StudioWeb 4, please feel free to contact us.