Code Camps and StudioWeb
More and more code camps are adopting StudioWeb because our highly refined platform has everything a code camp needs.
StudioWeb is turnkey, you can get a successful classroom (or many) up and running quickly:
- StudioWeb provides the classroom and student management tools that make distance and blending learning scenarios easy.
- StudioWeb was designed for teachers who may not know any code … it takes about 20 minutes of prep for a teacher to feel comfortable leading a code classroom with StudioWeb.
StudioWeb’s Top Features
StudioWeb provides a comprehensive curriculum that supports the teaching process. Over the last 10 years, we have been working with schools, listening to what teachers suggested, and have delivered what is possibly the easiest to use program in the coding space. Here are some of our top features:
- Auto grading by course, chapter and lesson.
- Teacher’s can reset course progress for a student.
- StudioWeb provides students with instant feedback, and instant help on per question basis!
- Attendance and usage tracking reports.
- Teacher’s can customize lessons, with the ability to remove chapters from a course.
- StudioWeb curriculum is video based, with well over 300 video lessons that are short and easy to understand.
- StudioWeb has extensive built-in quizzing and code challenges, that no other platform comes close to. There are over 1200 quiz questions!
- StudioWeb teaches vocational, real-world code.
- The StudioWeb learning process is gamified: students score points, unlock achievements, and build a profile.
There is much more to StudioWeb to cover here. If you would like a demo, please feel free to contact us.